The RPi-Dev board is designed to be a flexible development and prototyping platform for both the Raspberry Pi and PSoC ecosystems. The board has the functionality needed for real time embedded projects. The heart of the board is a Cypress PSoC processor allowing user programmable analog and digital circuitry based on the target project. The board is also usable with standard PC hardware and other SOC class processor boards thorugh a USB 2.0 connection.
The board is fully open source and released under the Creative Commons, Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Sample software is also available and released under the GNU GLP V3 license.
Please contact CyberData Corporation if you are interested in for profit application based on this design.
Robotics, industrial automation, temperature control, process control, hobbyist electronics bench, systems monitoring, and many more...
- Compatible with all current Raspberry Pi models, usable with other computers via USB, also usable as a standalone processor board
- Provides the Raspberry Pi with configurable I/O for interfacing to the real world and a dedicated processor for hard real time applications
- Multiple Cypress PSoC processor options including the PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 LP processor families
- 67 MHz 32 bit ARM Cortex M3 w. 256KB Flash & 64 KB SRAM
- High precision, configurable analog subsystems
- 2x12 bit 1Msps SAR ADC & 20 bit DelSig ADC
- 4 precision op-amps, 4 Comparators
- Mux, PGA, TIA, mixers, sample/hold, level shifting, V/IDAC, CapSense
- 24 Universal Digital Blocks
- Counters, Timers, UART, I2C, SPI, CRC
- PWM, motor controllers
- VERILOG programmable for anything else you can imagine!
- Cypress library with over 80 preconfigured peripherals
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Programmable Digital Filter Block & Filter Design Wizard
- 3x 12 pin Diligent PMOD connectors (24 I/O total)
- Standard RS-232/485 driver on a standard DB9 connector
- 4 Protected I/O lines (+/- 25V)
- 6 General I/O lines, 4 with 25mA current sink capability
- 8 Precision analog I/O lines (can also be used for additional digital I/O)
- Programmable / configurable motor controller
- 4 low side drivers and 4 high side drivers, usable standalone or in any combination
- Attaches to the Raspberry Pi I/O connector and supports the SPI, UART and I2C devices
- Powered by either the Rasperry Pi I/O connector or USB port